Getting to know each other

Your online Profile

People use resumes or CVs (Curriculum Vitae), as they are sometimes called, to present themselves through their educational and career achievements, current projects and vision for the future.  Often people begin with address and contact numbers, list their career to date, job titles, key projects, responsibilites and reporting relationships. They will sometimes include a vision Statement. How would you like to present yourself?

Your online profile will be the platform used to do this.

If you are wondering about the format of a well-constructed profile or what is the appropriate information to share online about yourself, a starting point is to view profiles of your online team and colleagues. There is no set template for profiles because there must be room for a person's personality to show. But there are recognized format schemes that help you organize the information you share and helps the reader to read the main points of your profile, like using subtitles.

This is my profile, Beatrice Okoth and just click on my name and you will read it. I guess it might help you do a better one!

To start you off, go to the drop- down menu next to your name in this page, click profile, then go to edit profile and develop yours.

Best of luck!

Regards,

Beatrice Okoth

List of discussions. Showing 4 of 4 discussions
Status Discussion Started by Last post Replies Actions
Picture of Hannah Jagroop
Hannah Jagroop
Picture of Hannah Jagroop
Hannah Jagroop
Picture of Reshana La Rose
Reshana La Rose
Picture of Reshana La Rose