SELF INTRODUCTION FORUM

The aim of this activity is for us to introduce ourselves to each other in an interesting way. The goal here is not only to introduce ourselves to each other but also to generate the foundation that will get us to know each other over the next five (5) weeks. Therefore, to introduce ourselves, I would like to ask you to select an animal/plant that reflects some part of who you are from your country. With this, I would like you to share a little bit about yourself. Why did you pick this animal/plant? How does it relate to who you are? How do you like to spend your time? Aim for at least 4-6 sentences of text about yourself or 1-2 minutes video or audio. Please feel free to share with us your School, location, and courses you normally teach for the term.  o show you an example of this task, I have completed this activity myself and posted it as a response to the discussion thread. 

Note: Once you have completed your introduction, kindly respond to at least one of your classmate's introductions. 

Separate groups: All participants
(There are no discussion topics yet in this forum)